What is your cancelation policy?
So that we can offer you quality services at a reasonable cost, we manage productions by scheduling personnel, facilities and other resources cost-effectively.
If for any reason you need to cancel a scheduled production, we ask that you contact our office 2 days, or 48 hours, before the start time of the booked event, to avoid being billed. Voicemail and email cancelations may be done during office hours 5 days a week by notifying Debra Andriano, Production Coordinator, via email at email@example.com or by calling 848-445-5007, ext. 2
Our cancelation policy and associated fees are as follows:
- Cancelation 48 hours before project scheduled start time: No charge.
- Cancelation between 48 hours and 24 hours prior to project scheduled start time: You will be billed 50% of the project cost unless iTV Studio is able to resell the time.
- Cancelation with less than 24 hours notice prior to project start time: You will be billed 100% of the cost of the project unless iTV Studio is able to resell the time.
- Cancelations of projects schedule for a weekend: You must cancel by 5 p.m. the previous Thursday to avoid any charges.
- Rutgers University holiday or closure: You must add an additional 24 hours notification time per the cancelation periods listed above.
- Project canceled before completion: You will be billed for all the services provided to your project including and up to the cancelation date.
- Cancelations cannot be made by voicemail after 5 p.m. on Friday. The office is closed at that time and no one is available to retrieve messages. In cases of emergency, contact the Office Manager’s cell phone, which is provided upon project confirmation.